Chapter Application Information
We hope you will join us and find support from our local and thriving writing community. To be a current member and receive the benefits Buckeye Crime Writers (formerly Sisters In Crime Columbus Ohio) offers, please adhere to our code of conduct.
- Applicants must maintain a current annual membership with the national chapter of Sisters in Crime to be eligible for local chapter membership.
- Please try us out for one or two meetings for free to see if our group is a great fit for you. If you attend more than two meetings, please consider joining our writing group to continue to receive the benefits we offer.
- Please be professional and refrain from personal agendas at the BCW meetings. Meetings are to support Sisters in Crime writers and not for recruitment of guest speakers and current members for other writing groups.
~National Membership – may be paid on line via http://www.sistersincrime.org
~Chapter Membership – $ 20 (for 2020) – is due annually by Jan. 1.
- All Chapter dues must be accompanied by a completed application form (please see link below for both new and renewing members).
- A signed confidentiality agreement.
- A check, money order, or cashiers check, or PayPal submission, in the appropriate amount.
- Completed applications, confidentiality agreements and fees may be given to the chapter treasurer during any BCW event or mailed to:
P.O. Box 655
Worthington, OH 43085
- Networking and support from fellow members.
- Discounts for Members: Gotham Writing Workshops, Writers’ Police Academy, Killer Nashville, and special local events.
- Member profile posted under Author page with work published traditionally or indie.
- We accept guest blog post or posts that offers insight into your writing life or craft of writing.
- Members-only special events.
Membership Application and Confidentiality Agreement can be found here.
Alternatively, you can pay via Paypal and submit the electronic application below to email@example.com. Please send us your signed confidentiality agreement.
Disclaimer: There is a small processing fee when making a payment with Paypal.